G-NFQXFZLJ89
 

Mogi guaçu

With a diversified economic profile, Mogi Guaçu is home to companies in the paper and cellulose, food, metallurgy and cosmetics industries, among others spread across the 5 industrial districts. In addition to industrial diversification, Mogi Guaçu also stands out for its agricultural production of orange (which ranks 3rd in state production) and tomato (3rd place in state production). Commerce has also reached expression, attracting consumers from neighboring cities.

Administrative Region: Campinas.

Municipality area: 812.75 Km2.

Altitude: 588m (downtown area).

Climate: dry winter and rainy summer.

Hydrology: Mogi Guaçu, Orissanga and Pedras Rivers.

Population: 146,114 inhabitants (IBGE 2014 census).

Immaculate Conception Mother Church

We are a family owned and operated business.

Founded in 1740, it was the 2nd church in Brazil dedicated to the Immaculate Conception. Church built according to the "Jesuit colonial baroque" model, using the so-called "rammed earth" (rudimentary system for building walls and walls) for its construction. The site of its construction was the point of origin of the city of Mogi Guaçu. The church is the commander of Forania da Immaculada Conceição, of the Diocese of São João da Boa Vista.

Iron Bridges

Economic development began with the production of coffee and the installation of the railway branch of Cia. Mogiana de Estradas de Ferro (1875). Then, in 1905, the 1st Iron Bridge was inaugurated and was used by FEPASA until 1979, when the tracks were removed from the city center. Since the early 1980s, it has been used for vehicle traffic.

The iron bridge for automobiles was inaugurated in February 1907. Construction carried out by the American Bridge CO contractor. of New York - USA. Solid work that, having obeyed the careful assembly, never showed any defect. Currently the bridge is dedicated only to pedestrians, due to the increase in the weight of current vehicles.

Parish of Our Lady of the Rosary

We are a family owned and operated business.

Well known in the city as Igreja da Capelo, the parish of Nossa Senhora do Rosário was built in the sixties by Fr. Longino Wastbinder to be a historic landmark of the primitive church that, around 1840, existed in the traditional neighborhood of Chapel.

Velo Città Race Track

Located in a private property, it had its homologation signed by the Brazilian Automobile Confederation in June / 2012. In October / 2013 he was qualified by the FIA (International Automobile Federation) to receive international competitions in Tourism and Gran Turismo.

With a focus on competitions and closed events such as track days, test drives, press conferences and driving courses, the race track has hosted numerous events since its inauguration, among them: 1000 Brazilian Historical Miles, Classic Cup, Porsche GT3 Cup Brasil, Lancer Cup, several launches from the automotive industry such as Suzuki, Bentley, Pirelli, Mitsubishi, Mini Cooper, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Honda Motos, Triumph among many others.

Buriti Shopping

Opened in November 2012, Buriti Shopping Mogi Guaçu was designed to be the most important shopping and leisure center in the region.

It is located in the former area of the Cerâmica Martini unit, a 201,000 m² plot of land, enough to house new expansion projects in the future.

It has a good food court, with a variety of stores offering products and services, as well as a cinema.